DIMA BILAN FEN FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DIMA BILAN FEN FORUM

БГ Фен Форум на Дима Билан

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

King at Work—Dima Bilan’s Sydney Concert 2010

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jeanoasis

King at Work—Dima Bilan’s Sydney Concert 2010 Empty
PostSubject: King at Work—Dima Bilan’s Sydney Concert 2010   King at Work—Dima Bilan’s Sydney Concert 2010 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 12:52 pm

This "report" is written by Ithilia, a Chinese fan who lives in Sydney.She went to Dima's concert .

1.Airport: top class hooligan—how nice IS he !
12:00: Arrived at with flowers and gifts from the Chinese fans. Told that the flight had been delayed. The wait begins.
2:10.
When I was excitedly walking around, Mr Producer said suddenly: “There he is”
So there, our lovely comrade Bilan, wearing an orange cap, soccer T-shirt + joggers + sun glasses, almost hopping in steps as those in “Lady Flame”, joyously walking out with empty hands.

I grabbed my flowers, waiting for him to finish greeting Mr Producer.
Me: Welcome to Sydney! (I was going to speak Russian, but my Russian seem to get stuck whenever talking to a Russian= =|||)
DB: Do you live here?
Me:Yes…
DB: For long?
Me:Yes…
After handing over the flowers, I turned to the gift: (in Russian) This is for you. I made it myself
DB: How nice!
Me: And this is from China.(hand over folder)
DB: S Lyobovyo iz kitaya, Is your name Kitaya?
Someone beside wanted to speak:
DB: (Raised his hand, signaling him to not speak)
Me: (tried hard to look for his eyes behind the sunnies---establish eye contact---looked for the simplest vocabulary) These are from the Chinese fans. They know that I’m going to see you, so they asked me to put together this.
DB: Are you coming to my concert tonight?
Me: Certainly.
DB: Come talk to me tonight, I have a present for you as well. (His voice sound a lot younger than on stage)
DB:Nice to meet you.
Me:(I just CANNOT spit out “Me too”) See you tonight。

First impression: This is a high-class hooligan with a strong “humble” and “mild” temperament field surrounding him.

2. Concert: King at work.
At the beginning, our hostess attempted to heat up the atmosphere. Although, the audience seemed to have a touch of gentility, slightly reserved, and never answered her calls. The fraction of elder people was way larger than I imagined.
“I want you to scream! 1! 2! 3!”
A few unenthusiastic yells.
“Not enough!”
This time the audience laughed(almost a friendly sneer)
“Who is the biggest fan in the world of Dima Bilan?”
I turned to look. Cough. I saw about…..2 people with hands up. You picked the wrong audience, pretty.

After a bunch of blabbling, the drums sounded, so it begins.
(It was 40 minutes late, the fans clapped several times. Apparently the toaster was on fire or something?)

About 10 minutes into the concert, I was moved and totally bought-up.

Unlike the last concert(Vitas) I went to, which was with extreme admiration and love, this time I went just to enjoy this singer live concert. Another image which only existed on the screen coming to live. Although, the videos can never convey the sensation that, when he uses an airy voice, when amplified, makes the venue resonate and vibrate lightly, an exquisite tingling right into the heart.

Professionalism does not depend on the venue, or is given by the promoter. One creates it for himself.

The first time when he had the back to the audience and started bending, the microphone got too close to the speaker and squeaked. He immediately stood back up; and then I discovered that, every time afterwards, he would pay attention to that speaker upon approaching….

King at work.

This phrase does not seem to make much sense, but was what entwined my mind throughout.

A non-stop concert lasting 2 hours 40 minutes, his vocals so stable throughout; every song had much improvisation—and every single one was as high quality as those in the best videos. His texture was so rich, he could switch from a low chest voice to a note in the high-treble range in a split second; whether it was improvised ornaments or broken chords or scales, his pitch was admirably accurate. And, such standard was uniform throughout the 2 hours 40 minutes.

What a powerful existence this is!

My friend who went with me expressed the same : “his vocal was actually so well-maintained all the way to the end~”

Compared with live, the CD’s or mp3’s always lacked the 3-dimentional sense. Although well-produced, the mp3’s always sounds a bit dry; but the live—it is rich, and magnetic; when the drums resonate with your heart, when he brings out a woeful atmosphere without the aid of lighting, when the whole venue silenced except for breaths, when the audience claps he gives muted “thanks”…..
I watched him, jumping high and landing straight on his knees; I watched him, climbing up a 2 meter high speaker and jumping down, bending, dancing; making all these movements, yet his notes still perfect.
Three quarters way through, he sang a sad and slow Russian song; a male from the audience shouted something, but immediately hushed by a girl from the front. Dima sat at the front of the stage, it was dark apart from a single white beam of light cast onto him. This was also the only one uninterrupted by applause.
Throughout the concert, apart from the debut “Protiv Pravil” that he wore a suit with sequence, the other 3 outfits could not be more simple: white T-shirt+ Jeans, white tank top+ black tight jeans, and a black T-shirt followed. However, even when his outfits are so simple, just with his vocals techniques and communication with the audience, he set the atmosphere on fire. He answers the audience whenever they spoke, inducing screams or laughter.
I watched him, went to the girl to flew especially from Russia, making a few jokes, gaining applause or laughter. Half way, a little girl came with flowers; waited for a while, seeing that he didn’t intend to kiss her, she returned. But this simple bouquet of flowers, he took up again when the lyrics was “this was not rose”, another burst of laughter.
Sometime in the middle, I heard “Devushka”and “Kitai”, I knew what he was on. An then= =:
“Hello, China, Where are you?”His eyes screened the audience.
So he still thought my name was “China!”
Inside, I wacked the table with my fist, but on the other hand, moved.

I watched him, inducing the originally-reserved audience out of their seats to dance with him. Half way through “No. 1 Fan”, under the lead of a few girls, a lot of audience stood up and gathered in front of the stage. Neither the manager nor the guard wished to disturb.
Passionate but ordered, hair of the girls swayed with the rhythm; the scene turned completely into one that I saw on the video many times. I suddenly felt that I’ve traveled to Russia. Dima stood on the edge of the stage, reaching out to touch the swinging hands. I indulged in the atmosphere, stood back and photographed the audience.

After “Never Let You Go” which followed, the manager came out and sent the girls back to their seats.

With all other actors or singers I liked, they approximately convince me emotionally and intellectually equally; this time, from the former being zero, he bombarded the latter, and my admiration grew exponentially as the concert went on….

3. Backstage: I asked for a leave, you returned a forest.
The producers talked to the us whilst we waited, discussing who else should come to Australia etc.
When he came out, the girls surrounded him and my friend and I were too short so we couldn’t see him. At this moment, the handsome photographer of the night led us through the doors onto the stage, behind the curtains.
After Dima was done with photos and autographs, he climbed onto the stage, and we met straight-on once again.

DB: I remember you
Me: (I really could not help it) So do I! (put on a big smile) Congratulations! (I meant to congratulate him on his success, didn’t know whether his misunderstood..)
DB:The present you gave me, these paper, rolling, is wonderful/amazing
ME:It's called quilling
DB:I Thought about it all day, then I realised, it's a koala, mother with child, a tower...
Me:the Harbour bridge
DB:And the opera house.
Me:Yes~!(Nodding, he actually recognized those pathetic little white paper)

Me: Erm…Можно….(I meant to ask for autograph for my friends back in China…)
DB: Можно!
And so, the photographer took joint photos for us= =
Me: By the way, my name is Ithilia, not China.
DB: I have a present for you.
Me:(Shook my head)You've already given me the best。
DB:I promised!(Handed a bunch of memorabilia)
I guessed I had the look of total misbelieve on my face….god….since when, do singers give fans present??!!!
DB: Privet!
And he disappeared behind the door.

This is the original site.It contains several pictures.

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=731551965

the audios of the full concert:
http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=730034837
some short videos of the concert:
http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=730839970
Back to top Go down
jeanoasis

PostSubject: Re: King at Work—Dima Bilan’s Sydney Concert 2010   King at Work—Dima Bilan’s Sydney Concert 2010 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 12:54 pm

I don's know if I put this article in the right place.And If I'm wrong,just remove it or delete it,pleaes. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mimibad83
Admin
mimibad83

PostSubject: Re: King at Work—Dima Bilan’s Sydney Concert 2010   King at Work—Dima Bilan’s Sydney Concert 2010 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 12:37 am

jeanoasis wrote:
I don's know if I put this article in the right place.And If I'm wrong,just remove it or delete it,pleaes. Very Happy

This is the right place, trust me :clap: Thank you soooo much for that you poste here that.... its amazing :fans: :fans: :fans:
Хора това е уникално просто...Дима е толкова невероятен....просто нямам думи
:heart2: Благодаря на Jean че сложи това тука за да можем и ние и ние да разберем малко повече как е бил концерта и да разберем малко повече за Дима какъв човек е той, въпреки че ние вече май знаем, а :man_in_love: :heart2: :man_in_love: :heart2: :man_in_love:
Back to top Go down
http://bilandimabgfc.heavenforum.com/
mimibad83
Admin
mimibad83

PostSubject: Re: King at Work—Dima Bilan’s Sydney Concert 2010   King at Work—Dima Bilan’s Sydney Concert 2010 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 2:03 am

King at Work—Dima Bilan’s Sydney Concert 2010 6038b37714f20b2eb151b9afKing at Work—Dima Bilan’s Sydney Concert 2010 491abe0f5c1f43d8aa6457aa
Back to top Go down
mimibad83
Admin
mimibad83

PostSubject: Re: King at Work—Dima Bilan’s Sydney Concert 2010   King at Work—Dima Bilan’s Sydney Concert 2010 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 3:02 am

Back to top Go down
jeanoasis

PostSubject: Re: King at Work—Dima Bilan’s Sydney Concert 2010   King at Work—Dima Bilan’s Sydney Concert 2010 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 6:05 am

The presents that Ithilia gave Dima at the airport.
King at Work—Dima Bilan’s Sydney Concert 2010 Befecb13604b3a375baf53c1
Back to top Go down
jeanoasis

PostSubject: Re: King at Work—Dima Bilan’s Sydney Concert 2010   King at Work—Dima Bilan’s Sydney Concert 2010 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 6:10 am

King at Work—Dima Bilan’s Sydney Concert 2010 A0a99d0198413fe3267fb5d1
Back to top Go down
jeanoasis

PostSubject: Re: King at Work—Dima Bilan’s Sydney Concert 2010   King at Work—Dima Bilan’s Sydney Concert 2010 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 7:06 am

King at Work—Dima Bilan’s Sydney Concert 2010 Bf1a34dd3e09c4ec8c1029d4
Back to top Go down
jeanoasis

PostSubject: Re: King at Work—Dima Bilan’s Sydney Concert 2010   King at Work—Dima Bilan’s Sydney Concert 2010 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 7:08 am

King at Work—Dima Bilan’s Sydney Concert 2010 E1664d2c5c1811d98b1399d6
Back to top Go down
jeanoasis

PostSubject: Re: King at Work—Dima Bilan’s Sydney Concert 2010   King at Work—Dima Bilan’s Sydney Concert 2010 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 7:09 am

King at Work—Dima Bilan’s Sydney Concert 2010 Da5f0fce4bd06c0cb600c88a
Back to top Go down
jeanoasis

PostSubject: Re: King at Work—Dima Bilan’s Sydney Concert 2010   King at Work—Dima Bilan’s Sydney Concert 2010 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 7:11 am

King at Work—Dima Bilan’s Sydney Concert 2010 3c9ba3383288f7f7d46225a7

Ithilia's quilling as a gift to Dima
Back to top Go down
mimibad83
Admin
mimibad83

PostSubject: Re: King at Work—Dima Bilan’s Sydney Concert 2010   King at Work—Dima Bilan’s Sydney Concert 2010 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 7:33 am

Jean, we can't see nothing :sorry: here don't have a pics :nea:
Back to top Go down
jeanoasis

PostSubject: Re: King at Work—Dima Bilan’s Sydney Concert 2010   King at Work—Dima Bilan’s Sydney Concert 2010 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 12:10 pm

I'm sorry.I think those links can't work normal.....
Well ,could you post those pictures?
I really don't know how.... Sad
Back to top Go down
mimibad83
Admin
mimibad83

PostSubject: Re: King at Work—Dima Bilan’s Sydney Concert 2010   King at Work—Dima Bilan’s Sydney Concert 2010 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 8:00 am

jeanoasis wrote:
I'm sorry.I think those links can't work normal.....
Well ,could you post those pictures?
I really don't know how.... Sad

No problem of course Wink
i will posted the pics....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King at Work—Dima Bilan’s Sydney Concert 2010   King at Work—Dima Bilan’s Sydney Concert 2010 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

King at Work—Dima Bilan’s Sydney Concert 2010
Page 1 of 1